Cutler Real Estate asked Kimberly a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Kimberly's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I have been in Real Estate since 2000, getting my license in Florida. I worked for Re/Max for about a year and then started working for a home builder. I moved to Pennsylvania and worked for a home builder and then moved back to Ohio where I am from, and worked for a home builder as well. I decided to get my Ohio license in 2018 and now I am working for a broker again. I went to school at Ohio State and Columbus State.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
My Grandfather had a real estate company and I always found interest in it, so after college I went to Real Estate School.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Powell. I love the people, the quaint neighborhoods, the fun town with lots of dining and entertainment nearby. I also appreciate the great education my son is getting with Olentangy Schools.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I spend my free time with my husband and son and our extended families. We watch a lot of baseball, as our son plays on a travel team. We also have a family lake house at Indian Lake and we like to go there to spend time with siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins and like to take the boat out on the water.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Wedding ring
- My diamond that was my father's but given to me when he passed away
- Box of artwork from my son's kindergarten year
- My mother-in-law's diamond wedding ring - she passed away before I ever met her
- My house
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?
My friends and family would describe me as always smiling, a contagious laugh, and always putting others first.